Here a range of detailed guidance developed to assist organisations seeking to create inclusive, multicultural workplaces:
A calendar of cultural and religious dates
Cross-cultural communication guidance
Guidance on cross-cultural communication:
- Improving communication in the workplace
- Utilising staff language and cultural skills
- Understanding common cultural barriers
- Improving workplace safety in a multicultural workplace
- Levels of English language literacy in recruitment.
Employee Selection and Workforce Diversity: Are Current Tools Up To The Task?
- Job tests based on outdated material
- Differences between Western and non-Western cultures
- Difference Among Non-Caucasians And Acculturation
Marketing to Multicultural Australia
Common mistakes in marketing to multicultural communities.
Cross-cultural mentoring and working relationships
Toolkits on cross-cultural mentoring and working relationships - tips for managers.
Guidelines for migrants to Australia
For people who are applying for a visa to live in Australia, either permanently or on a temporary basis.