DCA holds a variety of events to keep you informed about the latest diversity trends, and share knowledge so you can learn from us and our network of members who are leaders in diversity. Almost all of these events are exclusively for members only:
- We profile best practice in diversity in Australia and overseas, via our Diversity Leadership Program
- Our Gender Reporting Network assists listed companies on all aspects of gender reporting including ASX reporting gudelines on diversity and the proposed amendments to Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Act
- Our Australian Indigenous Corporate Network is specifically for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people working in corporate Australia
- Our Mining & Resources Diversity Network is exclusively for DCA members in the mining and resources sector
- Our research launches give you access to DCA's cutting edge research on diversity
- Our events are held in major capital cities or via teleconference and most are webcast for those who cannot attend in person;
- These events are usually free for DCA members; and
- They are a great opportunity to network with other business diversity leaders.
Events are mostly free and exclusive for DCA members. If they are open to non-members, they are generally charged $185 incl GST for face-to-face events and $150 incl GST for teleconference events.
Select the type of event you are interested in from the links in the left hand column. Once you have registered for an event, you can click on the link provided in the email confirmation to add the event to your outlook or iCal calendar.
Please note, these events (including dates, times and topics) are subject to change.