Here is a selection of recent media stories in 2015 featuring DCA:
- Australian Gender Pay Gap Widening, by Xavier Smerdon, ProBono News, 2 March 2015.
- Too many talented achievers are overlooked, says business school chief, by Greg Whitwell, The Australian Financial Review, 2 March 2015.
- Lisa Annese in panel discussion on cultural diversity in business, Sky News Business - Your Career, 20 February 2015.
- Who is the ideal boss for female workers? by Chloe Taylor, HC Online, 26 February 2015.
- It is time for urgent action on domestic violence, by Lisa Annese, comments section of The Age, The Sydney Morning Herald, Brisbane Times, WA Today, Canberra Times, 16 February 2015.
- How employers can keep domestic violence on the national agenda, by Lisa Annese, Women's Agenda, 12 February 2015.
Diversity Council Australia weighs in on Paid Parental Leave changes, My Business, 3 February 2014.
Australian companies promote workplace diversity, SBS News, 3 February 2015.
- Is the Gender Agenda Working in Australia? Where Women Work 2015, published February 2015.
- Abbott shelves signature parental leave scheme, by Chloe Taylor, HC Online, 3 February 2015.
- Should we celebrate the end of Abbott’s paid parental leave policy? by Georgina Dent, Women's Agenda, 2 February 2015.
- DCA welcomes backtrack on Paid Parental Leave Scheme, Business Acumen, 2 February 2015.
- Does your workplace need a ‘quiet room’? by Chloe Taylor, HC Online, 30 January 2015.
- One step forward and two steps back? Hopefully not for gender reporting, by Lisa Annese, Women's Agenda, 28 January 2015
- A Corporate Future for Reconciliation, Executive Insight, ProBono News, 28 January 2015
- Abbott told to quit as minister for women if gender reporting rules eased, by Shalailah Medhora, The Guardian, 14 January 2015.
- Aussie Employers Must Rethink ‘Diversity’ in 2015, ProBono News, 14 January 2015.
- 2015: Year of the diverse workforce, by Chloe Taylor, HC Online, 12 January 2015.
- Diversity Council Australia urges employer action in 2015, by Rachel Alembakis, The Sustainability Report, 7 January 2015.
- How your SME can tackle diversity issues in 2015, by Broede Carmody, Smart Company and Startup Smart, 6 January 2015.
For media stories in 2014, click here.
For media stories in 2013, click here.
For media stories in 2012, click here.
For media stories in 2011, click here.
For media stories in 2010, click here.