Here is a selection of recent media stories in 2015 featuring DCA:
- Does your workplace need a ‘quiet room’? by Chloe Taylor, HC Online, 30 January 2015.
- One step forward and two steps back? Hopefully not for gender reporting, by Lisa Annese, Women's Agenda, 28 January 2015
- A Corporate Future for Reconciliation, Executive Insight, ProBono News, 28 January 2015
- Abbott told to quit as minister for women if gender reporting rules eased, by Shalailah Medhora, The Guardian, 14 January 2015.
- Aussie Employers Must Rethink ‘Diversity’ in 2015, ProBono News, 14 January 2015.
- 2015: Year of the diverse workforce, by Chloe Taylor, HC Online, 12 January 2015.
- Diversity Council Australia urges employer action in 2015, by Rachel Alembakis, The Sustainability Report, 7 January 2015.
- How your SME can tackle diversity issues in 2015, by Broede Carmody, Smart Company and Startup Smart, 6 January 2015.
For media stories in 2014, click here.
For media stories in 2013, click here.
For media stories in 2012, click here.
For media stories in 2011, click here.
For media stories in 2010, click here.