Here is a selection of recent media stories in 2014 featuring DCA:
- Best solution for working mums? Mainstreaming flexibility, b, Women's Agenda, 23 April 2014.
- Myths about older workers, Mornings on Channel Nine, 16 April 2014.
- Court ruling highlights workplace age discrimination, by Michael Kenny, SBS, 14 April 2014.
- Australian Multiculturalism in an Asian Century: The Case for Racial Tolerance, by Tim Soutphommasane, ABC Religion and Ethics, 3 April 2014.
- Race Discrimination Commissionner defends racial tolerance, by J-Wire Staff, J-Wire, 2 April 2014.
- Diversity divides opinion, In-Business South Australia, 28 March 2014.
- Government to keep gender reporting rules in place, by Myriam Robin, Smart Company, 26 March 2014.
Women's groups vindicated as gender reporting stays, Women's Agenda, 26 March 2014.
- Cultural diversity makes good business sense: Rich lister Peter Scanlon, by Caitlin Fitzsimmons, BRW, 6 March 2014.
- Leaning in...and about to fall over, by Tracey Spicer, The Hoopla, 5 March 2014.
- Gender equity needs sponsorship not mentoring, says Diversity Council, ABC TV News Breakfast, 4 March 2014.
- Women’s Leadership Initiatives Failing, ProBono News, 3 March 2014.
- ANZ banks on Mardi Gras for new talent, by Bianca Hartge-Hazelman and Jemima Whyte, The Australian Financial Review and vision on Channel Nine's Financial Review Sunday program, 23 February 2014.
- Annual event shines spotlight on diversity, by Stephanie Zillman, Dynamic Business, 20 February 2014.
- Businesses neglecting cultural diversity in race to achieve gender balance, by Caitlin Fitzsimmons, BRW, 19 February 2014.
- Racist attitudes still prevalent in Australian businesses: Diversity Council finds, by Yolanda Redrup, Smart Company, 18 February 2014.
- Childcare and the workplace, ABC Radio National, Life Matters, presented by Natasha Mitchell, 6 February 2014.
- ALP seeks tax relief for off-site childcare places, by Patricia Karvelas, The Australian, 5 February 2014.
- Want to work for a company that values diversity? Meet our Select Employers, by Georgina Dent, Women's Agenda, 24 January 2014.
- Working women in Australia, Where Women Work, January 2014.
- Australian Stores Yank T-Shirts Seen Upsetting Aborigines, by James Glynn, The Wall Street Journal, 9 January 2014.
- Data on pay gap between male and female graduates dropped from report, by Oliver Milman, The Guardian, 7 January 2014.
Seven reasons why the rise of women is good for men, by Fiona Smith, The Australian Financial Review, 2 January 2014.
For media stories in 2013, click here.
For media stories in 2012, click here.
For media stories in 2011, click here.
For media stories in 2010, click here.