Here is a selection of recent media stories in 2016 featuring DCA:
- Australian of the Year – Safe Choice or Right Choice? by Xavier Smerdon, ProBono News, 2 February 2016.
- Westpac finds the secret to boosting productivity, by Victoria Thieberger, Business Spectator, 2 February 2016.
- Australian of the Year David Morrison tells the country to "get real" over domestic violence, 9 News, 2 February 2016.
- David Morrison Stole The Best Line In That Famous Sexism Video And He's Quite Happy To Tell You About It, by Emily Brooks, HuffPost Australia 1 February 2016.
- Australian of the Year 2016 finalist David Morrison honoured for his championship of women's rights and diversity, by Deborah Snow, The Sydney Morning Herald and 136 other sources, 25 January 2016.
- Premiers lead republic campaign, by Megan Drapalskit, The Australian, 25 January 2016.
- What the Male Champions could teach Briggs, by Victoria Thieberger, Business Spectator and Herald Sun, 7 January 2016.
- Workplace diversity a driver of innovation: DCA, by Rachel Alembakis, The Sustainability Report, 6 January 2016.
- Jamie Briggs scandal: politicians are not above the law, Diversity Council says, by Shalailah Medhora, The Guardian, 5 January 2016.
- Top 10 Tips to Drive Innovation in 2016, by Xavier Smerdon, ProBono Australia, 4 January 2016.
For media stories in 2015, click here.
For media stories in 2014, click here.
For media stories in 2013, click here.
For media stories in 2012, click here.
For media stories in 2011, click here.
For media stories in 2010, click here.