DCA’s senior leadership team, board members and advisors are highly regarded speakers and panelists both within Australia and internationally on a broad range of diversity and inclusion issues.
DCA speakers regularly speak at both member events and also public forums and engagements, providing key insights and expert opinions on all key diversity areas.
The following DCA staff are available to speak at events by request:
- Nareen Young, DCA Chief Executive Officer
- Katriina Tahka, DCA Member Services Director
- Jane O’Leary, DCA Research Director.
Recent speaking engagements and topics have included:
- ‘Linkages between engaged diversity and business performance’ at Australian Family Friendly Workplace Seminar
- ‘Promoting intercultural dialogue, inclusion and diversity’ at 4th United Nations Alliance of Civilisations Forum in Qatar
The following board members and advisors to DCA are available to speak on specific topics at events by request:
- Robert Orth, Director of Human Resources for IBM Australia/New Zealand: general diversity, multi-cultural, gender, people with disabilities
- Graeme Russell, internationally renowned researcher and industry consultant: diversity, flexibility, organisational change and work/life, especially from the perspective of fathers
- Kate McCormack, Director People, Learning & Culture, Mercy Health: gender, flexible work practices and employer of choice
- Chris Lamb, Head of Human Resources, Lend Lease: gender, Indigenous, LGBT, work/life flexibility
- Madeleine Mattera, Partner at KPMG: gender including women in leadership and women in professional services firms, religious/ethnic diversity, age, unconscious bias.
The DCA Speakers Bureau is a fee-for-service resource, with discounted rates for DCA members. Please contact us on email@example.com if you would like to engage a DCA Speaker.