DCA works in partnership with members to bring you the latest cutting edge research on diversity. DCA and our corporate partners also undertake original research examining the key diversity issues facing Australian business. Only DCA members can access the research reports in full - summary information only is available to the general public. For more information on DCA's research visit research.
The following is useful research on trends in overall diversity management and its associated structures (for more information on DCA's research in specific diversity areas, click here):
- DCA’s Diversity in an Economic Downturn survey
- DCA’s 2010 Working for the Future: A National Survey of Employees
- The history of diversity, Jane O’Leary.
- Diversity in talent management practices
- Diversity in the boardroom
- The link between workplace diversity, sales revenue and profitability
- The Catalyst Guide to Employee Resource Groups
- The secret to success with ERGs
- From start-up to maturity: Leveraging Employee Resource Groups for maximum impact.