The DCA Annual Diversity Debate is always one of the hottest tickets in town each year. Moderated by Tony Jones, one of the ABC's most respected journalists and host of ABC TV’s Q&A, the Debate features six high profile panellists debating a hot diversity topic during an evening of networking over canapés followed by a cabaret-style dinner.
The 2018 Debate was a great success; we received rave reviews about what a fantastic night was had by all. See photos, videos & more.
The DCA-MLC Life Insurance Annual Diversity Debate in 2019
MLC Life Insurance is the Major Sponsor for this year's Annual Diversity Debate along with Accenture and Universal Music as Support Sponsors and Hall & Wilcox, IPA and Doltone House as Associate Sponsors. Below are details of the event:
- Date: Tuesday 29 October 2019
- Time: 5.30pm to 10.00pm AEDT
- Where: Doltone House Darling Island, 48 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont
- Event: Networking, dinner & Debate for approx. 470 guests
- Moderator: Tony Jones of ABC’s QandA
- VIP Soiree: from 5.30pm by invitation.
For more information about the Debate, visit the events section of our website.
- Sponsors are positioned as leading the debate on D&I in the business and wider community in Australia
- Sponsors receive branding & recognition on all communications on the Debate commensurate with their sponsorship level
- A supporting communications and media strategy is in place to maximise attendance as well as profile the Debate and sponsors
- Sponsors have the opportunity to use the event to generate further profile
- For Support Sponsors:
- Allocation of five free premium seats at the Debate
- Five VIP invitations to a private soiree with Debate speakers and Tony Jones for drinks, canapés and networking prior to the Debate
- Opportunity for brand recognition on one element of the Debate (e.g. event video, speakers gifts, table adornment)
- Opportunity to further leverage involvement by distributing branded handout material at the event
- For Associate Sponsors:
- Allocation of two free premium seats at the Debate
- Two VIP invitations to a private soiree with Debate speakers and Tony Jones for drinks, canapés and networking prior to the Debate
- Opportunity to further leverage involvement by distributing branded handout material at the event.
What previous sponsors have said about the Debate
"On behalf of the NAB we would like to thank you for such an incredible night last night for the debate. The quality of the event, the engaging conversations and the passion that was in the room to support a more inclusive society was fabulous. Working with the DCA has been a pleasure and we thank you for allowing us to be involved. All the best - and thank you for such a great event!"
"Sponsoring DCA's Annual Diversity Debate provided Westpac with premier branding exposure on one of the most critically important issues of modern workplaces – mainstreaming flexibility. The high calibre guest speakers, overall professionalism of the event and the media coverage leveraged by the DCA made this a very worthwhile investment in a very important conversation."
“Echo Entertainment sponsored this important event in the diversity calendar out of our commitment to diversity in general and to the DCA in particular. Echo promotes flexibility right across our workplace and we are proud to be able to bring that experience to the public debate on this important issue. For Echo, our sponsorship and our representation on the debate panel of experts is an indicator of the importance we place on diversity to our team members and our wider community."
For more information about the event or enquiries about event sponsorship, contact DCA's Events Manager, Sue Flockart on (02) 9322 5197 or email her at email@example.com.