The DCA Annual Diversity Debate is always one of the hottest tickets in town each year and the 10th Anniversary celebration of DCA’s Debate will be no exception. The coming Debate will be staged on Thursday 27 November 2021 at Sydney Town Hall in the magnificent Centennial Hall and Vestibule. This favourite DCA event boasts an entertaining evening of networking, sumptuous canapés pre-debate followed by a two couse dinner during a very entertaining debate featuring high profile speaker and master of ceremonies,Tony Jones .
The 2019 Debate was a great success; we received rave reviews about what a fantastic night was had by all. See photos, videos & more.
The 2021 DCA Annual Diversity Debate
- Date: Thursday 27 November 2021
- Time: 5.30pm to 10.00pm (AEDT)
- Where: Centennial Hall and Vestibule, City of Sydney Town Hall, Sydney
- Event: Networking, dinner & Debate for approx. 470 guests
- Moderator: Tony Jones, respected Australian television news and political journalist
- VIP Soiree: from 5.30pm by invitation to debate sponsors, speakers and VIP guests.
For more information about the Debate, visit the events section of our website.
Sponsor opportunities and benefits
- The Debate opportunities include 1 x Major sponsor, 3 x Support sponsors and 2 x Associate sponsors
- Our Major sponsor is positioned as leading the debate on D&I in the business and wider community in Australia
- All sponsors receive branding & recognition on all communications commensurate with their sponsorship level
- An extensive communications media strategy and social media plan is in place to maximise attendance and profile our Debate sponsors
- Sponsors are positioned as leading the debate on D&I in the business and wider community in Australia
- Sponsors receive a ticketing package, and invitation to the VIP Soiree plus branding & recognition on all communications on the Debate commensurate with their sponsorship level.
What previous sponsors have said about the Debate
"On behalf of the NAB we would like to thank you for such an incredible night last night for the debate. The quality of the event, the engaging conversations and the passion that was in the room to support a more inclusive society was fabulous. Working with the DCA has been a pleasure and we thank you for allowing us to be involved. All the best - and thank you for such a great event!"
"It certainly was a terrific evening and a very thought provoking topic for debate. I was pretty sure at the get go of which side of the argument I was in favour but with each speaker I vacillated from one side of the argument to the other. Both teams did a superb job and great choice of topic on the part of you and your team. MLC Life Insurance was delighted to have the opportunity to sponsor the event and to partner with the DCA." Susan Karson, Chief People Officer, MLC Life Insurance (Major Sponsor 2019)
For more information about the event or enquiries about event sponsorship, contact DCA's Senior Manager Events & Sponsorship, Sue Flockart on 0414 531 476 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.