DCA’s Building Cultural Capability Network is the premier network for DCA members on cultural diversity. This network is currently sponsored by Deloitte.
Launched in 2014, DCA’s Building Cultural Capability Network is the first network of its kind in Australia and provides DCA members, and in particular multi-national corporations, with a unique opportunity to share insights, challenges and experiences on building cultural capability within their diverse organisations. This includes experiences of interacting on a day to day basis with colleagues, customers, clients and key stakeholders across multiple countries, cultures and jurisdictions.
The network appeals to a broad audience across industries and public and private sector organisations. Participation is open to all DCA member organisations and attracts an audience of HR directors, people & line managers and diversity specialists with a specific interest in cross cultural awareness and building business and individual capability to operate effectively at a local, regional and international level.
- Positioning as major and founding sponsor of the network
- Full recognition and/or branding at 2 events per annum on:
- event e-invitations sent to full DCA distribution list 11,000+
- event agendas circulated to all event participants
- event registration pages on website
- verbally mentioned during the event
- Opportunity for the scheduled events to be held face-to-face at the sponsor’s venue, offering further profiling
- Opportunity to speak at one network event/present case study
- Opportunity for your organisation to use the sponsorship to generate profile
- Full sponsor report outlining outcome of sponsorship.
For more information about sponsoring or partnering with DCA, contact us on (02) 9322 5197 or email us on email@example.com.