DCA's Building Workplace Capability For Indigenous Australia focuses on building workplaces that make the most of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander talent. This network is currently sponsored by Lendlease with Melbourne-based events hosted by PwC.
Exclusively for DCA members, the network is designed to:
- Profile leading practice in attraction, retention and promotion of Indigenous talent
- Improve understanding of Indigenous cultures and issues
- Build organisational capability in this area
- Involve both Indigenous and non-Indigenous people to share information and build relationships.
- Positioning as major and founding sponsor of the network
- Full recognition and/or branding at several events per annum on:
- event e-invitations sent to full DCA distribution list 11,000+
- event agendas circulated to all event participants
- event registration pages on website
- verbally mentioned during the event
- Opportunity for the scheduled events to be held face-to-face at the sponsor’s venue, offering further profiling
- Opportunity to speak at one network event/present case study
- Opportunity for your organisation to use the sponsorship to generate profile
- Full sponsor report outlining outcome of sponsorship.
For more information about sponsoring or partnering with DCA, contact us on (02) 9322 5197 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.