DCA's Building Workplace Capability For Indigenous Australia focuses on building workplaces that make the most of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander talent. NAB is the sponsor for this network.
Exclusively for DCA members, the network is designed to:
- Profile leading practice in attraction, retention and promotion of Indigenous talent
- Improve understanding of Indigenous cultures and issues
- Build organisational capability in this area
- Involve both Indigenous and non-Indigenous people to share information and build relationships.
- Positioning as major and founding sponsor of the network
- Full recognition and/or branding at several events per annum on:
- event e-invitations sent to full DCA distribution list 11,000+
- event agendas circulated to all event participants
- event registration pages on website
- verbally mentioned during the event
- Opportunity for the scheduled events to be held face-to-face at the sponsor’s venue, offering further profiling
- Opportunity to speak at one network event/present case study
- Opportunity for your organisation to use the sponsorship to generate profile
- Full sponsor report outlining outcome of sponsorship.
For more information about sponsoring or partnering with DCA, contact us on (02) 9322 5197 or email us on email@example.com.