DCA's Gender Equality Network is the most popular of our networks and is open exclusively to DCA members. The focus of the four quarterly events that makes up the Network is to:
- Share knowledge: and hear from member organisations about their strategies, challenges and opportunities on the journey towards gender equality in the workplace
- Engage with regulators: connect with regulators such as WGEA and ASX on the latest on gender reporting and resources
- Understand leading practice: and gain access to leading thinkers and practitioners in business and academia
Our long term partner and sponsor of the Gender Equality Network, KPMG Australia have supported leading practice on gender equality since 2018.
Gender Equality Network Sponsor benefits include:
- Positioning as major sponsor of the network
- Full recognition and/or branding at 4 events per annum on:
- event e-invitations sent to full DCA distribution list 23,000+
- event registration pages on website
- verbal mentioned of sponsor during the event
- event profiled via DCA's extensive social media presence
- event recording to feature branding on the DCA website
- Opportunity for the scheduled events to be held face-to-face at the sponsor’s venue, offering further profiling
- Opportunity to provide a company profile and event welcome at each event
- Opportunity to speak feature a panellist at one network event to present case study
- Opportunity for your organisation to use the sponsorship to generate profile
- Full sponsor report outlining outcome of sponsorship.
For more information about sponsoring or partnering with DCA, contact us on (03) 9067 8002 or email us on email@example.com.