DCA offers Major Partner status to a select group of DCA members who are Australia’s business diversity leaders.
Major Partner status is reserved for DCA members who have shown a high degree of commitment to diversity, both inside and outside their organisation, and wish to showcase their commitment and/or achievements.
Major partners receive premium branding and profile on all DCA activities and have the option of hosting Diversity Leadership Program events and/or contributing to our publications.
DCA's Major Partners currently include Deloitte, Cisco, Gilbert + Tobin, KPMG and HSBC.
Partner benefits will be tailored to your needs and can include:
- Premium profile and positioning in all DCA activities including:
- DCA’s website with special Partner’s profile
- DCA’s eNews, website and e-publications with additional profile on social media and DCA’s Annual Report
- Opportunity to host DCA’s Diversity Leadership Program event/s with business leaders on a hot diversity topic as agreed providing profile on:
- all event e-invitations and event registration page
- during the event
- Opportunity to be a speaker or perform sponsor welcome at the event/s as preferred
- Opportunity for your staff members to receive priority attendance at the event/s
- Opportunity to contribute one sponsored blog to DCA’s blog
- Opportunity for case study on website or in DCA e-publications
- Opportunity for your organisation to use the partnership to generate profile
- Full partner report outlining outcomes of sponsorship.
For more information about sponsoring or partnering with DCA, contact us on (02) 9322 5197 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.