DCA works in partnership with members to generate groundbreaking diversity research each year. By sponsoring our cutting-edge research projects, DCA member organisations have the opportunity to participate in the following (depending on the level of their sponsorship investment):
- Have a key role in the development of all aspects of the project
- Be profiled as a leading practice case study in the research report, where available
- Be named and promoted as Research Partner with name and brand visibility on all project activities, including promotion to the media, in DCA’s e-publications and on social media
- Host the national research launch event with profile all event collateral and at the event
- Be a speaker or perform sponsor welcome at the launch event
- Feature on DCA’s website and in e-publications with additional profile on social media.
Projects currently seeking sponsorship include:
Inclusion@Work Index 2019-2020
DCA is currently seeking a second sponsor for its Inclusion@Work Index 2019-2020 project. The sponsor would be joining forces with Suncorp and DCA to develop and launch the second iteration of DCA’s Inclusion@Work Index, which will investigate how inclusive the Australian workplace is for a diversity of employees and track Australia’s progress in creating inclusion at work.
DCA and sponsors will be building on the landmark Inclusion@Work Index 2017-2018, which encouraged Australian organisations to achieve inclusion in their workplaces by providing for the first time national inclusion benchmarks in regards to the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background, age, cultural background, caring status, disability status, gender, religion, and sexual orientation and gender identity of workers.
For this 2019-2020 second iteration of the project DCA is seeking a co-sponsor, to enable us to continue supporting Australian organisation’s create more diverse and inclusive workplaces by mapping and tracking inclusion in Australia’s workforce over time. For more information on the Inclusion@Work Index click here.
Contact DCA’s Research Director, Dr Jane O’Leary, for more information or to request a sponsorship proposal via Jane@dca.org.au.