Regardless of whether your organisation is just commencing its diversity strategic planning or is well advanced and looking for new frontiers in diversity thinking, membership of DCA will provide many benefits.
Membership provides exclusive access to a potent combination of free or discounted services that enhances your diversity capability and external profile.
- Premium access to findings of our ground-breaking research projects
- Listing of your organisation on our website which demonstrates you as a leader in diversity
- Support for your diversity efforts through our media and governmentadvocacy campaigns
- Access to other thought leaders through our strategic alliances
- Priority access to sponsorship opportunities.
- Regular diversity journals and updates
- Access to web-based diversity practice tools and resources on all diversity dimensions and with local, regional and global insights
- Strategic advice and consulting services tailored to your needs
- 'Ask DCA': a one-stop-shop on diversity for members
- Quality in-house knowledge programs exploring hot diversity issues including diversity 101, unconscious bias, pay equity, delivering gender diverse leadership, mainstreaming flexible work, cultural capability, and LGBTI inclusive workplaces.
- Speakers and subject matter experts to complement your engagement efforts.
- Free educational forums and events throughout the year on a range of topics and in a variety of formats
- Opportunities for relationship building and networking with other leading diversity employers
- Industry specific networks and benchmarking
- Discounted attendance at flagship events including the Annual Diversity Debate, exploring hot diversity topics.