DCA is a small team of dedicated professionals with a passion for diversity and inclusion (D&I) and a dedicated focus on providing the best advice and services to enable our members to drive business improvement.
DCA is an inclusive employer. We encourage flexible working and aim to create a work environment where all employees are valued, and can contribute, regardless of gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity, Indigeneity, family and caring responsibilities or religion.
This is an exciting opportunity for a part-time Membership Advisor to join DCA.
- Part-time role (3 days a week) working from a home-based office in Canberra
- Opportunity to work with a leading not for profit member organisation, reporting to the Members & Advisory Director
- The successful candidate must be able to build genuine rapport with DCA members to understand, identify and provide support for DCA’s high volume of members
- Energetic and passionate about building DCA’s membership network, this role has great potential to expand into management.
Member Services Team
- Building and maintaining relationships with DCA members
- Attending meetings with members to build relationships
- Achieving member relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Members Director
- Research and develop the local market for new members with the Members Director
- Identify and work with the Members Director to resolving areas of concern for members
- Carrying out member satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Updating the CRM and ensuring the membership team are updated
- Passing leads to the relevant DCA team and Members Director with follow up on progress
- Liaising with internal departments/team members to ensure member/client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Alerting the identifying potential revenue opportunities with members
- Letting members/potential members know about other services DCA offers
Skills & Experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & attention to detail
- Passionate about social justice, diversity & inclusion and DCA values
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Ability to analyse and research information
- Enjoy working in a small team, using established systems and processes
- Ability to work successfully from home
- Ability to identify and implement change for improvement
- Preferably tertiary degree qualified
- Minimum 3 years prior directly relevant administration experience, preferably in the membership and/or not for profit sector.
For more information and to apply, visit http://www.ethicaljobs.com.au/Members/DiversityCouncil/membership-advisor.