The Women in Leadership Summit has proven to be THE annual leadership event, providing inspiration, stories and insights to thousands of delegates over the past 7 years.
Returning to Sydney on 27 - 29 May 2019, the 4th Annual Women in Leadership Summit presented by the Women Leaders Institute, provides a platform where successful women will gather to share their knowledge, experiences, and advice for progressive leadership, career advancement and more.
Be inspired by stories and life lessons from established leaders on their journeys to success including:
- Nicole Kersh, Founder, 4Cabling (Acquired), Co-Founder & Head of Strategy, The Content Folk
- Stephen Ellis, CEO, Knight Frank
- Amanda Steele, Executive Managing Director, NSW, CBRE
- Bec Bignell, Co-Founder, Cockatoo Co-Lab
- And many more!
- Be inspired at the interactive roundtable discussions where we will discuss and debate with industry and thought leaders on key leadership challenges with Male Champions of Change, Department of Veterans Affairs, L&A Social Media, and VMLY&R in our high impact interactive roundtable discussions.
- Benefit from real-life case studies and hear how Ashurst, CSIRO and BlackRock have created efficient, supportive, profitable and diverse workplaces.
- Hear how a young, gay, female entrepreneur disrupted an entire industry from Nicole Kersh, Founder, 4Cabling (acquired), and Co-Founder & Head of Strategy, The Content Folk.
Save 10% on your ticket when you use the VIP code DCA10.
Ready to join the action?