DCA works in partnership with members to generate ground breaking diversity research that enables Australian organisations to fully leverage the benefits of a diverse talent pool.
Only DCA members can access the research reports in full. Summary information only is available to the general public.
DCA research is ahead of the curve. It establishes leading diversity thinking and practice, enabling Australian organisations to re-imagine and reconfigure the way they manage talent in today’s dynamic operating environments.
DCA research drives business improvement. It is high impact, driving business improvement through providing evidence-based guidance on how to fully leverage the benefits of a diverse talent pool.
DCA research is practice focused. It responds to the information needs of industry leaders and the people they employ.
- DCA research speaks to the Australian context. DCA projects generate leading diversity thinking and practice that speaks to Australia’s unique and distinctive institutional, cultural and legal frameworks.
DCA research considers all diversity dimensions. The full spectrum of diversity dimensions are investigated including age, caring responsibilities, cultural background and identity, disability, Indigeneity, sexual orientation, and work organisation.
To view DCA's flagship research projects underway or completed, see below or select from the menu in the left hand column:
- Building Inclusion: #WordsatWork
- Building Inclusion: An Evidence-Based Model of Inclusive Leadership
- Leading in the Asian Century: A National Scorecard of Australia’s Workforce Asia Capability
- Capitalising on Culture: A Study of the Cultural Origins of ASX Directors 2004-2013
- Capitalising on Culture: A Study of the Cultural Origins of ASX 200 Business Leaders
- Cracking the Cultural Ceiling: Future Proofing Your Business in the Asian Century
- Older Women Matter: Harnessing the talents of Australia’s older female workforce
- The Diversity and Inclusion Study: A Survey of Companies of Australia and New Zealand
- Closing the Work Gap in Corporate Australia
- Get Flexible: Mainstreaming Flexible Work in Australian Business
- Men Get Flexible! Mainstreaming Flexible Work in Australian Business
- Capitalising on Culture pilot survey
- Other research.
DCA's Research Reference Group helps DCA deliver on its research vision to work in partnership with members to generate ground breaking diversity research that enables Australian organisations to fully leverage the benefits of a diverse talent pool. The Research Reference Group consists of: