Diversity Leadership Program in Brisbane
Time: 3:00pm to 5:00pm
11/201 Charlotte St
Bookings close: 23 Oct 2018
DCA’s Chief Executive Officer, Lisa Annese, is delighted to come to Brisbane to provide members with insights on two of DCA’s ground breaking-research projects.
Cracking the Glass-Cultural Ceiling: Future Proofing Your Business in the 21st Century
This looks at why so few culturally diverse females reach top leadership positions in Australia and what organisations can do to disrupt the status quo. Lisa’s presentation will draw on the insights shared by culturally diverse female leaders and emerging leaders to answer two key questions:
- Why do so few culturally diverse females reach top leadership positions in Australia?
- What can Australian organisations do to better recognise the skill and ambition of culturally diverse female talent?
DCA-Suncorp Inclusion@Work Index
This maps and tracks inclusion in Australian workplaces. Lisa will outline the findings and will explore:
- What impact inclusive teams and inclusive leaders have on team performance and employee satisfaction, success, and security?
- Who (which demographic groups) in particular benefits from workplace inclusion?
- Which industries are leading and which are lagging?
A question and answer session will follow the presentations.
Who should attend
All Brisbane-based DCA members. As a part of our commitment to gender balance at DCA events, we particularly encourage male representatives to attend this event alongside their female and gender diverse colleagues. We also recommend encouraging those in senior leadership roles to attend this particular event. Attendance at DCA events is free for all member employees and a significant benefit of membership that we urge you to maximise.
The venue is wheelchair accessible. If you require an Auslan interpreter you must RSVP with this requirement when registering or at least 10 working days prior to the event so that we can secure this in-demand service for you. If you have any additional accessibility needs that would assist your participation at the event, please contact us on email@example.com