Diversity Leadership Program in Brisbane
DCA’s Chief Executive Officer, Lisa Annese, is delighted to come to Brisbane to provide members with insights on two of DCA’s ground breaking-research projects.
Cracking the Glass-Cultural Ceiling: Future Proofing Your Business in the 21st Century
This looks at why so few culturally diverse females reach top leadership positions in Australia and what organisations can do to disrupt the status quo. Lisa’s presentation will draw on the insights shared by culturally diverse female leaders and emerging leaders to answer two key questions:
- Why do so few culturally diverse females reach top leadership positions in Australia?
- What can Australian organisations do to better recognise the skill and ambition of culturally diverse female talent?
DCA-Suncorp Inclusion@Work Index
This maps and tracks inclusion in Australian workplaces. Lisa will outline the findings and will explore:
- What impact inclusive teams and inclusive leaders have on team performance and employee satisfaction, success, and security?
- Who (which demographic groups) in particular benefits from workplace inclusion?
- Which industries are leading and which are lagging?