Diversity Leadership Program in Canberra
DCA Chair David Morrison AO and CEO Lisa Annese conducted a practitioner focussed session on culturally diverse women in leadership and workplace inclusion.
Two DCA research projects will be presented:
Cracking the Glass-Cultural Ceiling: Future Proofing Your Business in the 21st Century
We will draw on insights from this study which was conducted in partnership with the University of Sydney, Google, Aurecon, Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Deloitte and answered two key questions:
- Why do so few culturally diverse females reach top leadership positions in Australia?
- What can Australian organisations do to better recognise the skill and ambition of culturally diverse female talent?
DCA-Suncorp Inclusion@Work Index
This research maps and tracks inclusion in Australian workplaces and we will explore the findings including:
- What impact inclusive teams and inclusive leaders have on team performance and employee satisfaction, success, and security?
- Who (which demographic groups) in particular benefits from workplace inclusion?
- Which industries are leading and which are lagging?
Please note, this event will not be live streamed or recorded. Please revisit these earlier research launches for more information and discussion on the findings - Cracking the Glass-Cultural Ceiling and Inclusion@Work Index.
The venue is wheelchair accessible. If you require an Auslan interpreter you must RSVP with this requirement when registering or at least 10 working days prior to the event so that we can secure this in-demand service for you. If you have any additional accessibility needs that would assist your participation at the event, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org