Change At Work - Perth presentation
DCA was delighted to provide our Perth-based members with insights on DCA’s ground breaking-research on Change At Work.
For well over thirty years, initiatives designed to improve diversity and inclusion (D&I) have been a priority for organisations – but are the plethora of D&I initiatives actually creating the organisational change they aspire to?
DCA joined forces with Google and Deloitte to investigate how effectively D&I change management is implemented and to develop an evidence-based model for more effective D&I organisational change.
DCA's new report Change At Work: Designing Diversity and Inclusion Differently to Achieve Organisational Change differs to approaches typically taken by D&I practitioners and change agents.
DCA CEO Lisa Annese discussed:
- How effective D&I change management is in Australia
- How organisations can do better
- What a new model for D&I organisational change looks like
Lisa Annese then joined MC Ian Jackson, Director, People and Culture at Curtin University to unpack the research with a guest panel including:
- Dr Daniela Andrei, CEPAR Research Fellow, Centre for Transformative Work Design at Curtin University, Future of Work Institute Curtin Graduate Business School and
- Associate Professor Kantha Dayaram, School of Management, Curtin University