Research update on Inclusion@Work Index and Counting Culture
This Webinar provides an update on our latest D&I research on Counting Culture and the DCA-Suncorp Inclusion@Work Index.
Mapping the cultural diversity of your workforce helps you assess how well your organisation supports the markets, customers, and clients it wants to serve. In addition, creating an inclusive workplace has benefits for the performance and well-being of employees and organisations alike.
DCA's CEO Lisa Annese and event emcee Gillian Forde, Associate at Aurecon, give a special briefing for members providing learnings from two of DCA’s latest D&I research pieces:
- Counting Culture guide provides valuable information on how an organisation can map the cultural diversity of its workforce in a way that is respectful, accurate, inclusive, and well suited to the multiculturalism of Australian businesses. The guide embodies six key principals that you can embed in your workplace.
- The findings from the 2019-2020 Inclusion@Work Index which surveyed a nationally representative sample of 3,000 Australian workers clearly identifies the benefits of inclusion, and the need for Australian companies to put words into action and invest in creating inclusive places to work.
Following Lisa’s presentation, our guest panel discuss the research and its practical applications. The panel includes:
- Mayuri Manraj, Project Manager at Aurecon
- Associate Professor Rebecca Cassells, Deputy Director of the Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre and Faculty of Business and Law, Curtin University
- Jamie Briggs, Founder and Managing Director, Culture Connex.
Do you require a DCA login?
To create your individual member log-in by visiting www.dca.org.au/user/register and follow the prompts. Your account approval will take approximately one business day.