Webinar on Diversity fatigue: What it is and how D&I practitioners can counter it
This Diversity Leadership Program event explores the phenomenon of diversity fatigue and how D&I practitioners can counter it.
For well over thirty years, initiatives designed to improve diversity and inclusion (D&I) have been a priority for organisations. Most D&I practitioners know that creating diverse and inclusive workplaces takes time and effort.
But how do you respond to people who are frustrated that change is slow, or who think that D&I has already been ‘fixed’ or is no longer a priority, especially when compared with other, more pressing, business issues?
This Diversity Leadership Program event in partnership with HSBC Australia explores the phenomenon of diversity fatigue and how D&I practitioners can counter it. Insights will include:
- Why D&I still matters and the benefits it brings to everyone
- What the evidence says about creating successful change
- How to motivate and engage a diversity of stakeholders to get on board
- How to ensure D&I isn’t lost amongst many other competing priorities.
Our guest panel, moderated by Mariam Veiszadeh, DCA's Members and Advisory Director, includes::
- Kate Lee, Executive Manager of Engagement, Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- Susan Metcalf, CEO of Chief Executive Women
- Chris Lamb, former DCA Board Member and Senior HR Professional
- Kylie McGavin, Head of Talent, HSBC Australia and
- Lisa Annese, CEO Diversity Council Australia
DCA would like to thank Cisco for providing the Webex service to bring you this event