Gender Equality Network webinar
Time: 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Webinar provided by Cicso WebEx
Bookings close: 04 Dec 2017
At DCA’s next Gender Equality Network we will discuss the findings of Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) new report, ‘What’s working to drive gender diversity in leadership’.
In 2014, DCA reviewed a range of research on leadership and concluded that many programs aimed at increasing the representation of women were failing to deliver results. Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) new report, What’s working to drive gender diversity in leadership investigated 20 of Australia’s largest organisations and the findings shed fascinating new light on the most effective ways to deliver progress on gender equality.
At DCA’s next Gender Equality Network we will explore the report's findings including:
- What's working to drive gender diversity in leadership
- Where effort is currently going compared with where it's actually needed
- The role of culture
- How to accelerate progress by:
- Tackling obstacles to advancement and retention
- Increasing the viability of flexible work models
- Bringing rigour, discipline and measurement to the company's gender diversity strategy.
Our speakers will include;
- Michaela Alhadeff, Project Leader at The Boston Consulting Group and co-author of What’s working to drive gender diversity in leadership report
- BHP and other DCA member organisations that participated in the report
The Gender Equality Network, proudly sponsored by Clayton Utz, is free and open exclusively to DCA members and is designed to explore leading practice on gender equality and to assist members in their preparations to meet reporting requirements on gender.