DCA Webinar: A new world of work post COVID-19
Post COVID-19, many workplaces are thinking about how they are going to organise and structure their work practices moving forward. Not since post war time have organisations had such an opportunity to revolutionise the way workplaces conduct their business.
At this webinar, DCA CEO Lisa Annese talks with Juliet Bourke, Partner, Human Capital at Deloitte Consulting about learnings from COVID-19 and how organisations might look to design better workplaces into the future.
This event investigated:
- What we have learned from the pandemic
- How organisations are incorporating new models of working
- The heightened role flexibility can play, including offering more accessible ways of working
- The future of teams and teamwork
- Opportunities to increase inclusion in this new working frontier.
Lisa moderated a discussion with our guest panel, including:
- Dr Manisha Amin, CEO Centre for Centre of Inclusive Design
- Dan Nahum, Economist, Centre for Future Work The Australia Institute
- Yvette Gray, General Manager, People and Culture, APRA and
- Juliet Bourke, Partner, Human Capital at Deloitte Consulting
Our guest speaker, Juliet Bourke, leads Deloitte Australia's Diversity and Inclusion Consulting practice and co-leads the Leadership practice. She has over 25 years' experience in human capital, management and law. Juliet works with executives and global organisations to improve workplace performance through cultural change, focusing on D&I, leadership and culture.
All employees of our member organisations have complete access to our insightful events program. To register for an event, first create your individual member log-in by visiting www.dca.org.au/user/register and follow the prompts. Your account approval will take approximately one business day. For urgent registrations email email@example.com.
'It was fantastic - so informative and thought provoking' - Anon, event partiicpant