Launch of Building Inclusion: An Evidence-Based Model of Inclusive Leadership
Organisations are increasingly recognising that if they wish to experience the benefits of diversity, they need to cultivate not just a diverse workplace but also an inclusive one. There is also growing recognition that leaders have a critical role to play in achieving this.
But do organisations understand the benefits of inclusive leadership or how to achieve it?
Through interviews and a review of national and international research, DCA's new study, Building Inclusion: An Evidence-Based Model of Inclusive Leadership, will shed valuable light on the benefits of inclusive leadership and what it takes to be a truly inclusive leader.
At this special launch event, Dr Jane O’Leary, DCA’s Research Director and report co-author, will outline the research findings. This will be followed by a panel discussion by business leaders on the implications for organisations of incorporating inclusive leadership: -
- Katherine Grace, General Counsel and Company Secretary, Stockland
- Don Sillar, Head of Sales, ANZ Wealth
- Melissa Donald, General Manager, Talent & Diversity, Programmed
- Andrew Buay, Vice President Group Corporate Social Responsibility & Talent Coach, Optus
- Dr Graeme Russell, co-author of the research and internationally renowned researcher and industry consultant on diversity, flexibility and organisational change.