HeadsUp on Mental Health
Addressing mental health matters in your workplace will not only help to ensure that staff are better supported, it will also contribute to improved productivity and revenue. But what does it take to create a mentally healthy workplace, and are organisations taking advantage of available resources?
At this special event to be held in Melbourne, DCA, in partnership with beyondblue and the Business Council of Australia (BCA), is giving you the opportunity to learn more about effective strategies to create positive change in your workplace.
At this event, we will:
- learn about practical ideas to improve mental health in the workplace;
- explore how you can utilise an extensive range of free tools and resources as part of the Heads Up campaign to take action;
- share amongst peers any practical ideas and learnings - what others have tried or are trying;
- delve into current case studies of leading practice by three Australian organisations; and
- discuss how your organisation can effectively leverage benchmark data to develop a mentally healthy workplace.
DCA's CEO, Lisa Annese, will also explore some of DCA's original research which found that 86% of organisations reported mental health issues were common or very common in the workplace.
We will be joined by a diverse range of speakers including:
- Jennifer Westacott, Chief Executive, Business Council of Australia
- Georgie Harman, Chief Executive Officer, beyondblue
- Louisa Hudson, Head of Health, Safety & Wellbeing, National Australia Bank
- Tim Rourke, Chief Executive Officer, CitiPower and Powercor Australia
- Ellena Watson, Systems Risk Analyst, Jetstar