DCA supports a range of external events on diversity & inclusion, and we often negotiate a special discount on event fees for DCA members.
DCA is currently partnering with the following events:
The Workforce Inclusion & Diversity Conference Sydney 2020
Now in its 5th year, the Annual Workforce Inclusion and Diversity conference has become the leading event to attend for CEOs and senior HR and diversity professionals.
Returning to Sydney from 17-18 November 2020, join us this year as we discuss the latest best practices to:
- Align diversity and inclusion with organisational outcomes
- Move beyond traditional diversity metrics and towards a much greater focus on genuine inclusion
- Learn from and implement the latest innovations in D&I
10 key reasons to attend:
- Hear from Lisa Annese, CEO at Diversity Council Australia on how to move beyond numbers and towards true inclusion
- Learn from our CEO keynote panel with Harcourts Property Management International, AT&T, INS Career Management & National Employment Services Association on how to create an organisational culture that values inclusive leadership.
- Discover how the Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commissioner worked with the Victorian Police to create a roadmap towards gender equality
- Find out how Abbvie, Biogen and other major competitors in the pharmaceutical industry were able to collaborate and create a gender equity strategy within their own industry
- Learn from Cultural Infusion how to develop the right tools to measure and improve your diversity and inclusion measures
- Learn from Whande Group how to move beyond diversity and embrace the complexity of intersectionality
- Hear from Aboriginal Employment Strategy and learn how to improve indigenous workforce participation
- Hear from the Centre for Inclusive Design on how inclusive design is increasing productivity, engagement and accessibility across the entire workforce
- Learn how IBM created a successful neurodiversity program to advance diversity of thought
- Find out how QBE developed its pride network, established itself as an employer of choice, and won the Michael Kirby “LGBTIQ Inclusion” award
Find out more, by visiting the website here.
Register here with VIP code: DCA10 to get 10% off your ticket.