The business benefits for diversity in the workplace are well documented by both research organisations, government and by leading practice employers.
In this section, you will find the following resources to help you in developing an overarching strategic plan for diversity for your organisation:
- Business case
- Getting started on diversity policies
- Leading practice principles such as:
- Organisational preparation (engaging leaders and champions, diversity councils)
- Needs assessment (diversity audits, benchmarks)
- Strategy development and implementation (attraction & selection; reward & recognition; employee networking, affinity or resource groups; education & training; communication)
- Evaluation of progress
- Leading practice case studies
- Benchmarks (policy, processs or outcome benchmarks)
- Compliance and legislation
- How DCA can assist.
To view these resources, select the area you are interested in from the left hand column. To see all members-only pages, you will need to be logged in as a member