Are you an experienced facilitator in the D&I space?
DCA is seeking expressions of interest from expert diversity and inclusion (D&I) facilitators to deliver our cutting-edge knowledge program workshops to diverse groups and organisations.
About our workshops
DCA’s knowledge program workshops are designed for D&I and HR practitioners, business leaders, and the wider workforce. Focusing on key D&I areas, the workshops are delivered in-house or facilitated via online platforms and range from one to two hours in duration. In small to medium sized groups, participants are given the opportunity to interact with the material and engage in discussion.
Developed from our extensive evidence-based research, topics include:
- Diversity 101
- Unconscious bias
- Inclusive leadership
- Inclusive language
- LGBTIQ+ inclusion at work
- Engaging men in gender equality
- Cracking the glass-cultural ceiling
- Flexible working tools.
Skills and experience
You will need:
- Expertise in engaging with a wide range of people, organisations and industry sectors.
- Significant subject matter expertise in D&I
- Training needs analysis skills
- Experience in delivering workshops tailored to learning needs.
- Inclusive facilitation skills including respectfully moderating difficult conversations.
Desirable qualities include:
- Lived experience of diversity
- Experience of D&I implementation
- An understanding of the principles of adult learning.
Terms and conditions
Workshops will be delivered on a demand-basis; and facilitators are required to enter into a legally binding Consultancy Agreement with DCA and follow strict DCA standards with respect to bookings, pre-briefings and workshop delivery, as well as ensure protection of DCA’s intellectual property. Renumeration will be based on a profit share arrangement per workshop delivered.
To express your interest, or just to find out more contact us below