Diversity Council Australia is excited to be launching Australia’s first online platform collaborating with a variety of service providers in the diversity and inclusion (D&I) space.
The new Inclusion Directory Network is the only comprehensive directory of D&I service providers in Australia.
DCA’s CEO, Lisa Annese, said the IDN is a great place to find specialised expertise on D&I.
“As the not-for-profit peak body leading D&I in the workplace, DCA has been assisting Australian organisations to improve their capability in this area for more than 30 years.
“Our research, resources, case studies and events provide invaluable insights on the strategies workplaces can adopt to be more inclusive, but many organisations need extensive hands-on assistance in implementing their D&I programs.
“The IDN is a comprehensive directory of quality service providers that can give them the help they need – whether that be specialised consulting, mentoring, training, recruitment or speakers.
“Providers listed on the IDN have the opportunity to promote their services to organisations interested in and committed to making positive change in their workplaces,” said Lisa.
Proudly supported by Fisher Leadership and Hall & Wilcox, the IDN provides the following benefits to organisations and providers:
For DCA members and other organisations:
- Access to the IDN to identify service providers who can help you implement your D&I programs and initiatives
- The ability to modify the filters by diversity dimension, service and state to refine your search, depending on what you need
- DCA members who offer D&I services are eligible for a free listing or a discounted featured-provider listing on the IDN.
For D&I service providers:
- The opportunity to showcase your D&I consulting, mentoring and training services to a growing community of employers committed to action
- A listing of your business name, description, contact details and logo with a direct link to your website
- The ability to use the IDN logo to promote your involvement in this unique network.
For more information on the network, visit https://www.dca.org.au/inclusion-directory-network.
Media contact: Diane Falzon, 0430 596 699, Catherine Petterson, 0419 447 331.