If you are a DCA member, you can make the most of your membership by:
- Attending member events or forums;
- Looking at the audio/video gallery in the members-only area of the website to see any past events you have been unable to attend or to view our latest webinar on how to make the most of your membership;
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends through our regular e-communications;
- Viewing our latest cutting-edge research on diversity;
- Asking how you can participate in our leading-edge, industry research projects or how you can sponsor DCA;
- Taking advantage of the full range of services we offer at special member rates, including our in-house education programs;
- Following DCA on Twitter or Linked in
- Visiting the members-only area of the website for valuable information.
The following are some of the ways members can engage their employees in DCA membership:
- Give your employees access to DCA’s members-only website (via https://dca.org.au/members/register or by providing them with a generic login and password)
- Have interested employees sign up to receive our e-comms (see bottom right of our home page https://dca.org.au/) and/or reproduce/resend our eNews to your internal audiences
- Give your employees the opportunity of attending our events - including people outside of HR or diversity who would benefit from understaning more about the benefits of diversity
- Let your employees know they can use ‘Ask DCA’ whenever they want help with a diversity query that they can’t find on the website – see https://dca.org.au/ask-dca
- Let your employees know to visit our Audio Visual Gallery (audio/video gallery) to access audio (or video) archives of previous events on topics of interest
- Promote the DCA membership via your intranet, internal newsletter or other communication vehicle
- Feature a different diversity dimension every month in your internal comms, drawing on our website info
- Promote our research findings via copies of our research on your intranet with a summary – see https://dca.org.au/dca-research.html
- Put the DCA logo on your website
- Talk about your DCA membership at your diversity council meetings and advise any employee resource groups/networks about it
- Hold one of DCA's in-house knowledge programs for your staff
- Have a speaker from DCA's speaker bureau to present at a staff event
- Let us know what you are doing on diversity.
For assistance on how we can help you, or to tell us what you're up to on diversity in your organsation, email [email protected] or call (02) 9322 5197.