As a DCA member, learn how to make the most of your membership below!
Access D&I insights
- Ensure you have a login to the website to access our extensive resources and events
- Schedule a DCA membership ‘online tour’ for an overview of our wide range of benefits – contact [email protected] to organise
- Keep up to date with the latest D&I trends through our regular ‘Inclusion Matters’ eNewsletter. Having issues receiving our emails? Follow this guide to troubleshoot any delivery issues.
- View DCA’s latest cutting-edge D&I research and practical tools to drive business improvement.
- Spend time understanding how to design and implement successful D&I organisational change by reviewing our Change At Work model.
- Explore our extensive range of members-only ‘D&I Planning’ resources to guide your organisation’s D&I implementation at every stage.
- Use the ‘Ask DCA’ service for help if you can’t find the answer on the website.
- Ask how you can participate in our leading-edge, industry research projects or how you can sponsor DCA research – contact [email protected].
- Check out DCA’s Inclusion Directory Network – Australia’s only D&I directory promoting industry-specific resources and organisations with a D&I focus.
- Join our exclusive D&I forum on LinkedIn for key contacts to gain rare insights and practical advice from the DCA member community.
Participate in events and programs
- Attend our free events exploring the latest trends across all diversity dimensions and providing access to the expert insights of industry practitioners and thought leaders.
- Educate and raise awareness on D&I organisation-wide by sharing our substantial library of event recordings.
- Get in touch with [email protected] to enquire about participating in, hosting or sponsoring a DCA event.
- Hold one of DCA’s in-house, evidence-based Knowledge Program workshops for your executives or teams, or upskill staff conveniently and cost-effectively with DCA’s Flex 101 eLearning – more programs coming soon! Member discounts apply.
- Engage an expert from DCA’s speakers bureau to present at a leadership or team event (members-only discounted rates).
Communicate about D&I
- Watch and share our video virtual website tour to help familiarise yourself and your organisation with our services to get the most value from your DCA membership.
- Feature D&I dimensions in your internal communications, drawing on our substantial website content such as eNews, research, blog, opinion pieces and submissions.
- Immerse yourself in the lived experience of the storytellers featured in our Art of Inclusion podcast episodes.
- New members can request a ‘Welcome to Membership’ social media shout out – contact [email protected].
- Showcase your DCA membership by displaying our member assets on your channels
- Let DCA know about your D&I initiatives! Tag us in social media posts for us to share your news: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Reach out to the membership team – Yvette, Fiona and Sudha to introduce yourself – we love hearing from members!
We also provide assistance on how best to communicate member benefits and increase engagement within your workforce, contact us for more details.