DCA member organisations and their entire workforce have access to the following services:
- Premium access to findings of our ground-breaking research projects
- Support for your diversity and inclusion (D&I) efforts through our advocacy campaigns and submissions grounded in this research evidence.
- Free educational forums and events throughout the year on a range of topics and in a variety of formats
- Opportunities for relationship building and networking with a community of other leading employers
- Discounted attendance at flagship events including the Annual Diversity Debate, exploring hot D&I topics.
- Regular news on D&I
- Access to web-based D&I practice tools and resources on all diversity dimensions and with local, regional and global insights.
Access to experts
Access our team of experts for valuable guidance across all diversity dimensions to help you get the most out of your D&I activities.
- 'Ask DCA': a one-stop-shop on D&I for members
- Strategic advice on:
- Leading practice programs and policies
- Organisational diversity infrastructure
- Education, skills and capabilities
- Development of metrics
- Talent management and diversity
- Staff engagement
- Access to other thought leaders through our strategic alliances
- Speakers and subject matter experts to complement your engagement efforts.
- Quality in-house knowledge workshops exploring hot D&I issues including diversity 101, unconscious bias, #WordsAtWork, pay equity, delivering gender-diverse leadership, mainstreaming flexible work, cultural capability, and LGBTIQ+ inclusive workplaces.
Show your commitment
- Ability to use DCA's logo on your communications
- Listing of your organisation on our website which demonstrates you as a leader in diversity
- Priority access to sponsorship opportunities.