DCA members have access to the following services:
- Premium access to findings of our ground-breaking research projects
- Support for your diversity efforts through our advocacy campaigns grounded in this research evidence.
- Free educational forums and events throughout the year on a range of topics and in a variety of formats
- Opportunities for relationship building and networking with a community of other leading diversity employers
- Discounted attendance at flagship events including the Annual Diversity Debate, exploring hot diversity topics.
- Regular diversity journals and updates
- Access to web-based diversity practice tools and resources on all diversity dimensions and with local, regional and global insights.
Access to experts
Access our team of experts for valuable guidance across all diversity dimensions to help you get the most out of your D&I activities.
- 'Ask DCA': a one-stop-shop on diversity for members
- Strategic advice on:
- Leading practice programs and policies
- Organisational diversity infrastructure
- Education, skills and capabilities
- Development of metrics
- Talent management and diversity
- Staff engagement
- Access to other thought leaders through our strategic alliances
- Speakers and subject matter experts to complement your engagement efforts.
- Quality in-house knowledge programs exploring hot diversity issues including diversity 101, unconscious bias, #WordsAtWork, pay equity, delivering gender diverse leadership, mainstreaming flexible work, cultural capability, and LGBTIQ+ inclusive workplaces.
Show your commitment
- Ability to use DCA's logo on your communications
- Listing of your organisation on our website which demonstrates you as a leader in diversity
- Priority access to sponsorship opportunities.