DCA provides valuable information on diversity, exploring the latest trends and best practice. Our communications include:
- News. Diversity Matters update is a fortnightly bulletin exploring the latest diversity news and features commentary by leaders in the field as well as profiling best practice in diversity.
- Media releases. DCA communicates to the media on key activities and research projects.
- Submissions. DCA consults its members on key areas of legislative change and diversity and makes submissions to various government inquiries.
- Research Matters. This quarterly publication reports on innovative industry and academic diversity research undertaken both in Australia and internationally.
- Diversity Matters. This quarterly publication showcases best practice initiatives as well as exploring 'hot' diversity issues and trends, practical information on how to manage real life issues in the workplace, information about proposed changes to legislation and case law. Market research showed that Diversity Matters is one of the most valued resources for members.
- Member news. DCA keeps its members informed about new services, opportunities to participate in research and information-sharing opportunities.
Select the item you are interested in from the left hand column. If you want to see members-only pages, you will need to be logged in.