Here is a selection of recent media stories in 2016 featuring DCA:
- You're Entitled To Your Opinion, Unless It's Not Based On Fact, by Lisa Annese, Huffington Post, 12 July 2016.
- The CEO and Male Champion of Change on a new diversity mission, by Sarah O'Carroll, Women's Agenda, 12 July 2016.
- Aboriginal Employment Reaches Significant Milestone in NT Pro Bono, 11 July 2016.
- What David Morrison and Diana Ryall shared on leadership, Women's Agenda, 5 July 2016.
- The final verdict: Where the major parties stand on working women, Women's Agenda, 1 July 2016.
- Diversity ‘more valuable than mining’, Federal Election Live Blog, News.com.au, 30 June 2016.
- Major Parties Respond to Diversity Peak Body, ProBono, 30 June 2016.
- Public service leaders told to dispel 'gender myths' and improve diversity, by Henry Belot, The Age, 27 June 2016.
- Comment: female candidates not enough to lure women voters, by Jane Gilmore, SBS News, 23 June 2016.
- Increased number of women on ASX 200 boards is 'encouraging progress', by Alexandra Spring, The Guardian, 17 June 2016.
- "Normal" workplace language has to evolve, HR Daily, 16 June 2016.
- The case for a four-day week, every week, by Madeline White, The Age, WA Today and 4 other sources, 13 June 2016.
- Legal teams lack diversity despite benefits, survey finds, by Samantha Woodhill, Australasian Lawyer, 26 May 2016.
- Victorian Government to remove job seeker details from résumés to improve diversity, by Damien Peck, 774 ABC Melbourne, 20 May 2016.
- ‘Blind’ job applications; Victoria’s big plan to stamp out discrimination of job-seekers, by Sophie Aubrey, Mamamia, 20 May 2016.
- Victorian government trials blind job applications to overcome hiring bias, by Miki Perkins, The Age, 20 May 2016.
- Why more and more women are opting for the“Career Lift”, by Kahla Preston, Mamamia, 19 May 2016.
- Sharing the sadness of miscarriage, Lisa Annese with Ellen Fanning, Life Matters Radio National, 18 May 2016.
- Five Things Brown People Hear That White People Don't, by Colin Peters, The Huffington Post Australia, 9 May 2016.
- Stereotypes blocking minority lawyers from partnership, by Stefanie Garber, Lawyers Weekly, 5 May 2016.
- Sydney's finest Asian Australian students still missing out on leadership roles, by Eryk Bagshaw, Sydney Morning Herald and 89 other sources 1 May 2016.
- We need to find the courage to talk openly at work about the impact of miscarriage, by Lisa Annese, Guardian Sustainable Business, 29 April 2016.
- Women in their 30s want higher pay over flexibility, by Anna Patty, Sydney Morning Herald/The Age, 15 April 2016.
- David Morrison: diversity and social change needs voices of all, by Tao Lin, Stuff.co.nz, 14 April 2016.
- Race commissioner calls for more tolerance within Australian society, by Tim Soutphommasane, SBS, 8 April 2016.
- Australia's 'bamboo ceiling': how businesses are still excluding Asian-background workers, by Max Opray, Guardian Sustainable Business, 5 April 2016.
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Technology and Accessibility for People with Disability, by Lisa Annese, ProBono, 5 April 2016.
- So your work sucks? Tell me about it, by Scott Park, ABC's The Drum, 5 April 2016.
- Lisa Annese, WorkLife: Why diversity will save your workplace, RN Showcase, 3 April 2016.
- Born this way: turning up tolerance or interrupting inclusion? by Jo Tilly, Star Observer, 22 March 2016.
- Screen Australia examines diversity in Australian TV drama, IF.COM.AU, 18 March 2016.
- Talking Point: Week to celebrate all we have achieved and focus on what’s ahead, by Alphonse Mulumba, The Mercury, 14 March 2016.
- Women in Australia are hindered in their careers, c/o ABC News, 9MSN, 8 March 2016.
- It’s not lack of confidence holding women back, it’s the myths we tell ourselves, by Lisa Annese, The Guardian, 8 March 2016.
- Lisa Annese talking International Women's Day, ABC TV News breakfast, 8 March 2016.
- David Morrison on the battle for gender equality, Radio National Drive, 7 March 2016.
- Women can't be "fixed" to solve $123 billion pay gap, by Lucille Keen, AFR, 7 March 2016.
- Why random brainstorms are a waste of time, Invest in Australia, 3 March 2016.
- From the Boardroom to the Bottom Line: Diversity Matters, EPIC, January 2016.
- Mardi Gras – a workplace celebration, by Dawn Hough, Star Observer, 28 February 2016.
- Men must stand with women to end family violence, by Donella Johnston, Eureka Street, 17 February 2016.
- Ignoring diversity - at worst discrimination, at best limiting, by Heather Warner, Business News Western Australia, 11 February 2016.
- Australian of the Year – Safe Choice or Right Choice? by Xavier Smerdon, ProBono News, 2 February 2016.
- Westpac finds the secret to boosting productivity, by Victoria Thieberger, Business Spectator, 2 February 2016.
- Australian of the Year David Morrison tells the country to "get real" over domestic violence, 9 News, 2 February 2016.
- David Morrison Stole The Best Line In That Famous Sexism Video And He's Quite Happy To Tell You About It, by Emily Brooks, HuffPost Australia 1 February 2016.
- DCA CEO Lisa Annese talking about David Morrison, ABC TV News Breakfast, 26 January 2016.
- Australian of the Year 2016 finalist David Morrison honoured for his championship of women's rights and diversity, by Deborah Snow, The Sydney Morning Herald and 136 other sources, 25 January 2016.
- Premiers lead republic campaign, by Megan Drapalskit, The Australian, 25 January 2016.
- What the Male Champions could teach Briggs, by Victoria Thieberger, Business Spectator and Herald Sun, 7 January 2016.
- Workplace diversity a driver of innovation: DCA, by Rachel Alembakis, The Sustainability Report, 6 January 2016.
- Jamie Briggs scandal: politicians are not above the law, Diversity Council says, by Shalailah Medhora, The Guardian, 5 January 2016.
- Top 10 Tips to Drive Innovation in 2016, by Xavier Smerdon, ProBono Australia, 4 January 2016.
For media stories in 2015, click here.
For media stories in 2014, click here.
For media stories in 2013, click here.
For media stories in 2012, click here.
For media stories in 2011, click here.
For media stories in 2010, click here.