Dear DCA members,
We are pleased to advise that Diversity Council Australia now has a new website. The site, which is at the same address www.dca.org.au, is a significant improvement on the previous site with features that make it much easier for you to navigate and find the information you need:
To access the site, use your existing membership username and password. Once logged in, you will notice the following changes:
- When you visit any page, you don’t have to click further to see any member-only content – this will automatically appear at the bottom of the page.
- Content is tagged according to key diversity topics (i.e. Gender, Indigenous, LGBTIQ+, Culture & religion, Mental health, Disability & accessibility, Inclusion, Domestic & family violence, Flexibility & work-life) – all types of content can be found under these topics including research, events, blogs, opinion pieces, news etc
- Audio and video recordings of past events can be easily accessed on the relevant past event page
- Content in key sections has been extensively updated, including a new D&I Planning section to help you take the next step with your in-house D&I strategy, whether you’re just getting started or looking for a more developed approach
- In addition to being mobile- and tablet-optimised, accessibility is greatly improved.
We encourage you to visit DCA’s website. It really is a one-stop-shop on diversity & inclusion, with valuable resources to help you get the most out of your D&I activities.
Please let us know what you think and if there is anything we can assist you with by emailing us at Melbourne@dca.org.au.
If you’re not sure what your login is or have forgotten your password, visit our User Account Page to have it sent to your email.
The DCA team