A sponsorship or partnership with DCA is a great way for members to publicly demonstrate their organisational commitment to diversity to their employees, stakeholders, customers and clients. We have a range of sponsorship options that can play a strategic part of your broader diversity plan and provide your organisation with significant profile and branding opportunities to position you as an employer of choice.
Why partner with DCA?
Increase your profile and credibility via association
- We have more than 350 member organisations, some of whom are Australia’s biggest employers
- Our members employ more than one million Australians or around 10% of the Australian workforce
- We have a substantial and growing public profile and media influence including:
- A significant profile in traditional media
- Over 3,000 followers on Twitter and in any one month period, tweets usually generate over 60,000 impressions
- More than 1,700 followers on DCA’s LinkedIn company profile. Members can also join a closed group to discuss the latest on diversity and inclusion in Australia
- An average of around 6,000 users visit DCA’s website. The site has over 28,400 page views each month.
Gain exposure amongst business leaders
- 4,700+ HR directors and managers, diversity practitioners and business leaders at DCA member organisations are registered to receive our member eCommunications
- Around 7,000 members, potential members, media and other key contacts at leading organisations are on our total eCommunications distribution list.
Position yourself as an employer of choice
- Through significant profile and branding opportunities, you can leverage your diversity and inclusion programs to position your organisation as an employer of choice.
2017 Annual Diversity Debate sponsor
DCA’s Annual Diversity Debate is always one of the hottest tickets in town each year. With over 400 in attendance, the 2016 Debate was sold out just two weeks after bookings opened. Moderated by Tony Jones, one of the ABC's most respected journalists and host of ABC TV’s Q&A, the Debate features six high profile panellists debating a hot diversity topic during an evening of networking over canapés followed by a cabaret style dinner.
Debate sponsorship opportunities include major sponsor (1 only), support sponsor (2 only) and multiple associate sponsor opportunities. In addition to significant branding and recognition in the D&I space, Debate sponsors are exposed to an audience of 450+ at the event and showcased to the wider community. The event consistently draws a high profile panel and significant media interest via DCA’s media and communications campaign.
DCA works in partnership with members to generate ground breaking diversity research each year. By sponsoring our cutting edge research projects, DCA member organisations have the opportunity to participate in the following (depending on the level of their sponsorship investment):
- Have a key role in the development of all aspects of the project
- Be profiled as a leading practice case study in the research report, where available
- Be named and promoted as Research Partner with name and brand visibility on all project activities, including promotion to the media, in DCA’s e-publications and on social media
- Host the national research launch event with profile all event collateral and at the event
- Be a speaker or perform sponsor welcome at the launch event
- Feature on DCA’s website and in e-publications with additional profile on social media.
Major Partner status is reserved for DCA members who have shown a high degree of commitment to diversity, both inside and outside their organisation, and wish to showcase their commitment and/or achievements.
Major Partners receive premium branding and profile on all DCA activities and have numerous options to collaborate with DCA including hosting Diversity Leadership Program events and/or contributing to our publications.
DCA facilitates several events and networks focussing on the D&I issues facing certain industry sectors and various diversity dimensions. Each event meets at least twice a year where guest speakers provide informative presentations and lead discussion on topics of particular interest.
Event sponsors have the opportunity to secure naming rights of the network, and have a strong branded presence on all event e-invitations and webpages. Sponsors provide welcome addresses at each meeting and have the option to join panel discussions or present case studies.
DCA's blog facilitates thought-provoking, two-way conversations to raise awareness and understanding of diversity as a critical business issue. Sponsors of the blog have the opportunity to lead the discussion on D&I in business and wider community and gain recognition as thought leaders through branding on the blog itself, as well as social media postings.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities with DCA, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8014 4300.