Would you like to assess and benchmark the state of inclusion in your workplace?
DCA members organisations are invited to opt-in to this year's Inclusion@YourWork Index.
This year, DCA, with Polity Research & Consulting (Polity), will conduct the second biennial Inclusion@YourWork Index for DCA members to measure their progress over time in creating diversity and inclusion at the workforce level.
How will your organisation benefit from participating?
Inclusion Data Analytics: You will have the opportunity to measure diversity and inclusion in your workforce and its impact, and compare findings to national benchmarks. Specifically, you will access data points for:
- Diversity: The diversity of your workforce
- Inclusion: Your employees’ experience of workplace inclusion
- Impact: The impact of workplace inclusion on team and employee outcomes
- WGEA: WGEA’s Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2019-20 Citation employee survey questions
- Leading Practice Benchmark: Your diversity and inclusion results compared to a DCA-Member Leading Practice benchmark.
Profile as an Employer Committed to Inclusion: For the first time, DCA this year will publicly promote on its website and associated communications inclusive employers that participate in the DCA Member Inclusion@YourWork Index (with the organisation’s permission).
This project aims to map and track the state of inclusion in the Australian workforce and in leading D&I employers, for workers from a range of demographic backgrounds (e.g., Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, age, cultural background, disability status, gender, sexual orientation).
* Please note that nominal costs are associated with taking part in this survey.
To opt-in or find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 29 March 2019.