Strategic Advice & Consulting
As the thought leader on workplace diversity and inclusion in Australia, DCA can readily access an extensive bank of its own and other leading research on diversity and inclusion.
Drawing on this expert knowledge, DCA offers organisations individual strategic advice and consulting to support a range of needs.
- A free member service that assists members with specific enquiries about any aspect of diversity & inclusion practice.
Leading practice strategies
- Providing advice on strategies, programs and policies for member organisations that are in line with leading practice
Organisational diversity infrastructure
- Advice on how to establish appropriate diversity infrastructure such as diversity councils, diversity champions, affinity groups, contact officer networks etc.
Education, skills and capabilities
- A range of knowledge programs targeting specific diversity areas
- Assistance on how to improve managers’ diversity skills and capabilities - a key to any successful diversity program
Development of metrics
- Assistance with developing metrics to gauge the success of member programs, establish accountabilities and drive outcomes
Talent management and diversity
- Aligning talent management and diversity practices to ensure maximum success in building and retaining a diverse pipeline of talent for now and into the future
- Approaches to diversity education and training to engage staff in your diversity program
Communication and brand management
- Advice on how best to communicate diversity and inclusion efforts to stakeholders
DCA provides advice and consulting services for DCA members at discounted rates. For more information, click here.