DCA consults its member organisations and makes submissions on their behalf to government and other inquiries relating to diversity issues.
This has included:
- Review of the Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations 2013 for the ASX Corporate Governance Council
- Commonwealth Discussion Paper on improving the employment participation of people with disability in Australia
- Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 Consultation on Reporting Matters
- Proposed consolidation of Commonwealth Anti-Discrimination Law
- Review of the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Act 1999 and Agency
- National Disability Strategy
- Inquiry into pay equity and associated issues related to increasing female participation in the workforce
- Review of the Sex Discrimination Act
- Inquiry on Paid Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave.
Click here to see recent DCA's submissions.