According to the Australian Human Rights Commission, in the last 12 months, 23% of women and 16% of men have experienced sexual harassment at work in Australia.
Sexual harassment has been unlawful in Australian workplaces since 1984 and so for well over three decades, employers have invested in policies, awareness raising, and training.
But in 2018, it remains as prevalent as ever.
In this section, you will find the following resources to help you address sexual harassment in the workplace:
- What is Sexual Harassment under the Sex Discrimination Act 1984
- Prevalence of Workplace Sexual Harassment
- Business Case for Prevention
- Myth Busting Sexual Harassment
- Addressing Safety and Respect at Work
- Resources for Organisations