The Annual Workforce Inclusion and Diversity conference is back in Melbourne this October!
This leading conference, back for the fourth year running, features over 35 diverse speakers, 7 solution-focused case studies, and a number of interactive panels, roundtable sessions and inspirational keynotes to help you to implement best practice D&I strategies.
Key speakers on this year’s agenda include:
- Lisa Annese, Chief Executive Officer, Diversity Council Australia
- Senator Janet Rice, Australian Greens Senator for Victoria
- Harriet Shing, MP Parliamentary Secretary for Mental Health, Equality and Creative Industries
- Div Pillay, Chief Executive Officer, Mindtribes National Chair, NSW Diversity and Inclusion
- Zita Adut Deng Ngor, Chief Executive Officer, Department Of Human Services, Women’s Legal Service (SA)
- Tony Walker, Chief Executive Officer, Ambulance Victoria
- Steve Gollschewski, Deputy Commissioner (Crime, Counterterrorism and Specialist Operations), Queensland Police Service
- Sue McGready, Director General Defence Force Recruiting, Australian Defence Force
Benefit from a high-impact, take-away focused and in-depth agenda, covering:
- Workplace Flexibility, Wellbeing and Mental Health
- Developing an Intersectional Approach to D&I
- Leadership Development for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Empowering Women in the Workplace
- Neurodiversity for Innovative Business Decisions
- LGBTQIA+ inclusive initiatives
- Inclusive Recruitment, Retention and Development
- Promoting Religious and Cultural diversity
- Enabling Employees with Disabilities to Thrive
*SAVE 10% WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE VIP DISCOUNT CODE*
To register, click here and apply VIP discount code: DCA-10.
There’s also early bird rates and generous group discounts for you to enjoy as well.
View rates and packages here.