Moving beyond diversity and towards inclusion, the 4th annual Workforce Inclusion and Diversity conference will feature leading speakers who dive into all factors to help improve D&I strategies and how to create inclusion-first mindsets.
Offering insight on all key factors to improve your D&I strategy – the event focuses on adapting to an ever-changing workforce, requiring that we refine what inclusion and diversity means to us and how to create inclusion-first mindsets.
Key reasons to attend:
- Address your employees’ unique personal experiences, backgrounds and identities
- Diversify your talent, people and culture
- Acquire practical approaches to developing D&I programs
- Understand your current inclusion and diversity climate
- Benchmark your workplace inclusion programs against D&I leaders
- Gain stakeholder engagement for inclusion initiatives
- Quantify your D&I successes and areas for improvement
- Network with inclusion experts and thought leaders
Key speakers include:
- 2017 Award Winner of the National Association of Women in Construction Crystal Vision Award, Esti Cogger, Project Director- PDS Head of Diversity and Inclusion Asia Pacific, Jones Lang LaSalle
- NSW Public Service Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Committee Chair, Amanda Crammon, Inclusion and Diversity Manager, Department of Finance, Service and Innovation NSW
- Kylie Fuller, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Telstra
- Megan Osmond, Project Manager & Research Scientist, (SAGE), CSIRO
- Malini Raj, Head of Strategy, Diversity & Inclusion Advocate, Commonwealth Bank
- Christine Ung, Group Manager Employee Journey, The Star Entertainment Group
- Murray Elbourn, Disability Inclusion Manager, Blind Sports NSW & President and CEO, Sport NSW
- Dr Darren Hedley, Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre - College of Science, Heath & Engineering, La Trobe University
There is an exclusive 10% discount available for DCA members – please apply VIP code: DCA10 when you register for 10% off your ticket.