Australia's premier diversity event, the DCA and NAB Annual Diversity Debate promises to be another entertaining evening as high profile panelists debate the subject:
Is ‘engaging men’ the game changer for gender equality?
SAVE THE DATE:
This year's DCA Debate will be held on Tuesday, 8 November from 6pm to 10pm at Doltone House Hyde Park, Level 3, 181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney.
PARTNER WITH DCA:
DCA members still have the chance to sponsor this coveted event. There are many benefits to sponsorship including:
- Allocation of complimentary premium seats at the Debate
- Adding to your profile as a leading employer
- Extensive branding opportunities
- Media profiling
- Social media impact, particularly through DCA's active channels
- Utilise event as a tool to build stronger internal organisational engagement and interest in diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Selling out in weeks, last year's event was attended by over 300 business leaders, CEOs, senior HR personnel and diversity and inclusion managers and practitioners.
We are excited to announce NAB as our naming rights sponsor for this year's Debate and delighted to have Optus and BAE Systems returning as sponsors of this premier event.
To discuss becoming part of this Debate or request a detailed sponsorship proposal, please contact DCA via email or call (02) 8014 4300.
As DCA's flagship event and fundraiser, the Debate features:
- Host of Q&A and Lateline, Tony Jones, as debate moderator
- Opportunites to network with key industry experts, including DCA Chair and Australian of the Year David Morrison AO, over canapés and dinner
- A high profile panel of speakers debating a hot diversity topic - last year panelists included Race Discrimination Commissioner Dr Tim Soutphommasane, MD & CEO of Australian Institute of Company Directors John Brogden AM, writer and champion of women's rights Dr Anne Summers AO, medical practitioner and Sydney University academic Professor Kerryn Phelps AM, Lend Lease's Global Head of Diversity Chris Lamb and Xplore for Success' Managing Director, Diana Ryall AM.