Diversity Council Australia (DCA) is the independent, not-for-profit body leading diversity and inclusion (D&I) in the workplace in Australia.
With over 1,300 member organisations nationally, we provide DCA members with a unique knowledge bank of research, practice and expertise across all diversity dimensions. Our knowledge and resources have been built up over 30 years.
Our charitable purpose is to promote and advance inclusion and diversity through the creation of more diverse and inclusive workplaces.
Our work includes:
- Unique Research – cutting-edge Australian research with practical tools to drive business improvement
- Inspiring and informative events – exploring the latest insights and trends across all diversity dimensions and providing a community for D&I practitioners.
- Curated Resources – Online library of D&I resources covering all diversity dimensions
- Learning opportunities – a range of opportunities for learning on D&I topics
- Influence – DCA advocates on D&I in the workplace with government, regulators and the wider community.