Diversity Council Australia Ltd has staff in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Whilst many of our staff are currently working from home, our premises are located at:
Diversity Council Australia
Hub Customs House
Level 3 & 4, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 8014 4300
Diversity Council Australia (DCA) is the peak body for workplace diversity and inclusion (D&I) in Australia. DCA CEO Lisa Annese is a strong voice for workplace diversity and inclusion in Australia. She regularly provides evidence-based commentary on topics including:
- The Voice to Parliament
- Gender pay gap
- Gender equality/women in leadership
- Workplace diversity & inclusion
- Inclusive leadership
- Work-life balance/flexible working
- Culturally and racially marginalised women in leadership
- Racism at work
- Inclusive recruitment
- Inclusive artificial intelligence at work
- Ageing workforce
- Sexual harassment
- Parental leave
- Mental health
DCA has an extensive catalogue of D&I research. All of DCA’s research is grounded in the contributions of people with lived experience, considers all diversity dimensions and speaks to Australia’s unique and distinctive institutional, cultural and legal frameworks.
For all media enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACN – 006 898 406
ABN – 64 421 748 342
Disclosures under DCA’s Whistleblower Protection Policy can be made to the:
- Whistleblower Protection Officer (DCA’s Operations Director) by telephone: +61 3 9067 8001, email: email@example.com, or mail: Diversity Council Australia, Hub Southern Cross, Level 2, 696 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Or to the Alternate Whistleblower Protection Officer (DCA’s Chair) by telephone: +61 2 7209 9088 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An (optional) example Whistleblower Protection Disclosure form is also available for use.
The DIVERSITY COUNCIL AUSTRALIA logo is a Registered Trade Mark of Diversity Council Australia Limited.