Diversity Council Australia Ltd has staff in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Whilst many of our staff are currently working from home, our premises are located at:
Diversity Council Australia
Hub Customs House
Level 3 & 4, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 8014 4300
Email: [email protected]
Diversity Council Australia (DCA) is the peak body for workplace diversity and inclusion (D&I) in Australia. DCA CEO Lisa Annese is a strong voice for workplace diversity and inclusion in Australia. She regularly provides evidence-based commentary on topics including:
- gender equality and the gender pay gap,
- flexible work,
- workplace sexual harassment,
- workforce cultural diversity,
- women in leadership, and
- making workplaces more inclusive for people with intersectional identities.
DCA has an extensive catalogue of D&I research. All of DCA’s research is grounded in the contributions of people with lived experience, considers all diversity dimensions and speaks to Australia's unique and distinctive institutional, cultural and legal frameworks.
For all media enquiries, please email [email protected].
ACN 006 898 406
ABN 64 421 748 342
- Twitter: @DivCouncilAus
- Facebook: @DivCouncilAus
- Instagram: @DivCouncilAus
- LinkedIn: @diversity-council-australia-ltd
- YouTube: Diversity Council Australia
Disclosures under DCA's Whistleblower Protection Policy can be made to the:
- Whistleblower Protection Officer (DCA's Operations Director) by telephone: +61 3 9067 8001, email: [email protected], or mail: Diversity Council Australia, Hub Southern Cross, Level 2, 696 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Or to the Alternate Whistleblower Protection Officer (DCA's Chair) by telephone: +61 2 7209 9088 or email: [email protected]
An (optional) example Whistleblower Protection Disclosure form is also available for use.
The DIVERSITY COUNCIL AUSTRALIA logo is a Registered Trade Mark of Diversity Council Australia Limited.