Thank you for making Inclusion at Work Week 2023 a success!
Hundreds of organisations took part, sharing many achievements and perspectives on why inclusion at work is important to them.
With so many wonderful posts shared across four social media platforms, you all made it clear that you are not only committed to creating an inclusive workplace, but also incredibly proud of your business and people.
During Inclusion at Work Week 2023, we:
- announced DCA’s Inclusive Employers 2023-2024
- shared The Case for Inclusion@Work
- heard insights from some of this year’s Inclusive Employers – see these great case studies from City of Sydney and John Deere.
In the meantime, we’ve just released DCA’s 2024 D&I Day Calendar – helping you plan your activities for the year ahead.
We are also excited to share that next year’s Inclusion at Work Week will take place from 18 to 22 November 2024.
What is Inclusion at Work Week?
#InclusionAtWorkWeek 2023 is DCA’s annual week-long celebration of diversity and inclusion in Australian workplaces. With all the evidence on how Inclusion@Work benefits employee health and wellbeing, innovation, and organisational performance – what’s not to celebrate?
#InclusionAtWorkWeek is a digital campaign that will be running across social media from 6 to 10 November 2023. It involves you sharing why D&I is important to you and your organisation. Last year, hundreds of DCA members shared what inclusion means to them, and stories from their D&I journey.
How to get involved in Inclusion at Work Week!
- Use the resources in the member section below to guide your Inclusion at Work Week initiatives
- Share the great inclusion work happening in your workplaces
- Communicate why diversity and inclusion matters to you and your business
- Let others know about the difference it has made in your workplace
- Use the hashtag #InclusionAtWorkWeek and encourage others to take similar action!