DCA has partnered with sponsor, Jobsbank, to create evidence-based guidelines to assist organisations to effectively attract, recruit and select a diverse talent pool of workers, including those workers who are typically left off their recruitment radars. This event covered the research launch.
Dr Jane OLeary, DCA Research Director, presented on:
- What inclusive recruitment is
- DCAs 5 Guiding principles of inclusive recruitment
- DCAs framework for action for inclusive recruitment, consisting of 6 organisational locks and keys organisations can use to open up recruitment opportunities for overlooked and underleveraged talent.
DCA’s Communications and Advocacy Director, Cathy Brown, asked our expert panel how Australian organisations can best diversify who and how they hire. Our guest panel included:
- Romany Amarasingham, Director, Major Projects, Jobsbank,
- Tammy Pope, Senior Consultant, Equity & Diversity & Indigenous Talent Management at Brisbane City Council,
- Kevin Dent, Community Liaison Officer, Disability Employment Services, JobCo. Employment Services Inc. and,
- Jane O’Leary, Research Director, DCA.