A sponsorship or partnership with DCA is a great way for members to publicly demonstrate their organisational commitment to D&I to their employees, stakeholders, customers and clients. We have a range of sponsorships involving research, major events and other activities that can play a strategic part of your broader diversity plan and provide your organisation with significant profile and branding opportunities to position you as an employer of choice. You can view some of DCA's valued partners and sponsors in the Partners & friends page of the website.
Why partner with DCA?
Increase your profile and credibility via association
- We have nearly 500 member organisations, some of whom are Australia’s biggest employers
- Our members employ more than one million Australians or around 10% of the Australian workforce
- We have a substantial and growing public profile and media influence including:
- A significant profile in traditional media
- Over 5,000 followers on Twitter and in any one month period, tweets usually generate over 60,000 impressions
- More than 3,900 followers on DCA’s LinkedIn company profile.
- An average of around 6,000 users visit DCA’s website per month.
Gain exposure amongst business leaders
- 12,000+ HR directors and managers, diversity practitioners and business leaders at DCA member and non-member organisations are registered to receive our member eCommunications.
Position yourself as an employer of choice
- Through significant profile and branding opportunities, you can leverage your diversity and inclusion programs to position your organisation as an employer of choice.
DCA has the following opportunities available:
- Annual Diversity Debate sponsor
- Research partner
- Major Partnership
- Building Workplace Capability For Indigenous Australia Network sponsor
- Gender Equality Network sponsor
- Building Cultural Capability Network sponsor
- Blog sponsor
- The Anna McPhee Memorial Oration on Diversity & Inclusion.
For more information about sponsoring or partnering with DCA, contact us on (02) 9322 5197 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.