Sponsorship or partnership with DCA is a great way for members to publicly demonstrate their organisational commitment to D&I to their employees, stakeholders, customers and clients. We have a range of sponsorships involving research, major events and other activities that can play a strategic part of your broader diversity plan and provide your organisation with significant profile and branding opportunities to position you as an employer of choice. You can view some of DCA's valued partners and sponsors in the Partners & friends page of the website.
Why partner with DCA?
Association with an authoritative and influential voice
- DCA is the leading voice on diversity and inclusion in Australia
- We have over 900 member organisations (some of whom are Australia’s biggest employers) who employ more than one million Australians or over 15% of the Australian workforce
- We have a substantial and growing public profile and media influence including:
Exposure to business leaders
- DCA has strong networks and links with business
- 32,000+ HR directors and managers, diversity practitioners and business leaders at DCA member and non-member organisations are registered to receive our member eCommunications.
Position yourself as an employer of choice
- Through significant profile and branding opportunities, you can leverage your diversity and inclusion programs to position your organisation as an employer of choice.
The following events and activities are currently sponsored. First right of refusal is afforded to existing event sponsors for the following year, but if you are interested in discussing these opportunities, contact Sue Flockart on firstname.lastname@example.org: