A sponsorship or partnership with DCA is a great way for members to publicly demonstrate their organisational commitment to D&I to their employees, stakeholders, customers and clients. We have a range of sponsorships involving research, major events and other activities that can play a strategic part of your broader diversity plan and provide your organisation with significant profile and branding opportunities to position you as an employer of choice. You can view some of DCA's valued partners and sponsors in the Partners & friends page of the website.
Why partner with DCA?
Association with an authoritative and influential voice
- DCA is the leading voice on diversity and inclusion in Australia
- We have over 500 member organisations (some of whom are Australia’s biggest employers) who employ more than one million Australians or over 10% of the Australian workforce
- We have a substantial and growing public profile and media influence including:
- A significant profile in traditional media
- Over 5,500 followers on Twitter
- More than 4,400 followers on DCA’s LinkedIn company profile.
- An average of around 8,500 users visit DCA’s website per month.
Exposure to business leaders
- DCA has strong networks and links with business
- 13,000+ HR directors and managers, diversity practitioners and business leaders at DCA member and non-member organisations are registered to receive our member eCommunications.
Position yourself as an employer of choice
- Through significant profile and branding opportunities, you can leverage your diversity and inclusion programs to position your organisation as an employer of choice.
The following events and activities are currently sponsored. First right of refusal is afforded to existing event sponsors for the following year, but if you are interested in discussing these opportunities, contact Sue Flockart on firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The Anna McPhee Memorial Oration on Diversity & Inclusion
- Annual Diversity Debate
- Gender Equality Network
- Building Workplace Capability for Indigenous Australia Network
- Research partners
- Major Partnerships.
Inclusion Directory Network - Launching in 2020
DCA is excited to be launching Australia’s first online platform collaborating with educators, mentors and consultants in the D&I space.
To submit an interest in becoming a featured provider please contact:
Zach Ghirardello, Member Engagement and Partnership Manager
T: 02 6263 7135 | M: 0474 008 575 | E: email@example.com