A sponsorship or partnership with DCA is a great way for members to publicly demonstrate their organisational commitment to D&I to their employees, stakeholders, customers and clients. We have a range of sponsorships involving research, major events and other activities that can play a strategic part of your broader diversity plan and provide your organisation with significant profile and branding opportunities to position you as an employer of choice. You can view some of DCA's valued partners and sponsors in the Partners & friends page of the website.
Why partner with DCA?
Increase your profile and credibility via association
- We have more than 460 members, some of whom are Australia’s biggest employers
- Our members employ more than one million Australians or around 10% of the Australian workforce
- We have a substantial and growing public profile and media influence including:
- A significant profile in traditional media
- Nearly 7,000 followers on Twitter (incl DCA’s CEO), 3,000+ followers on LinkedIn and a growing presence on Facebook
- An average of 9,900 sessions by users per month on DCA’s website.
Gain exposure amongst business leaders
- Over 11,000 members, potential members, media and other key contacts at leading organisations are on our total eCommunications distribution list.
Position yourself as an employer of choice
Through significant profile and branding opportunities, you can position your organisation as an employer of choice.
DCA has the following opportunities available:
- Annual Diversity Debate sponsor
- Research partner
- Major Partnership
- Building Workplace Capability For Indigenous Australia Network sponsor
- Gender Equality Network sponsor
- Building Cultural Capability Network sponsor
- Blog sponsor
- The Anna McPhee Memorial Oration on Diversity & Inclusion.
For more information about sponsoring or partnering with DCA, contact us on (02) 9322 5197 or email us on email@example.com.