- Supporting an inclusive workplace in difficult times
- What is Diversity, Inclusion & Intersectionality?
- Get Your Baseline D&I Data
- Business case for D&I
- Write/Update your D&I Policy
- Getting Strategic with D&I
- Example D&I policies, strategies & plans
- Inclusive Leadership
- Communicating D&I
- Inclusive Recruitment
- Inclusive Language
- D&I Councils
- D&I Champions
- ERGs, Networks & Affinity Groups
- Supplier Diversity
- D&I Days & Dates
- Inclusive Bathrooms
What are Employee Resource Groups, Networks and Affinity Groups?
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), also known as Employee Networks, or Employee Affinity Groups are voluntary, employee-led groups that serve as a resource for members and organisations by fostering a diverse, inclusive workplace aligned with an organisation’s mission, values, goals, business practices, and objectives.
ERGs play many different roles, depending on their objectives and goals for the organisation and the membership.
Members can login to learn more about how ERGs support workplace inclusion, tips on how to set up and ERG, and how to ensure your ERG is successful in achieving its objectives.